The Boston Red Sox (or should I say THE Boston Red Sox) have finally done it. Eighty six years in the making. I’ve been holding my breath (notice the lack of posts about the World Series) since the World Series started but now I can breathe. All I kept thinking about was: “how are they going to break the hearts of the fans in Boston this time?”… But no, I don’t have to think about that anymore… I just keep checking ESPN.com to make sure it’s real. I guess growing up with baseball in the Dominican Republic it was one of those things you lived with. Pity for the Red Sox fans…but NO MORE!… Now, we just gotta work on the Cubs.
- Please come back to Dallas! - Drinking a Pilz by @LiveOakBrewing @ San Antonio — untp.beer/s/c469524270 #photo 22 hours ago
- Drinking a Stone Mocha IPA by @StoneBrewingCo - untp.beer/s/c468890458 1 day ago
- Very interesting and very good. - Drinking a Doom (2017) by @foundersbrewing - untp.beer/s/c468381670 #photo 2 days ago
- Sweet Jesus @LiveNation / @Ticketmaster ! ~$20 a ticket service fee?! Are you serious?! #NotGonnaPayIt 5 days ago
- RT @SenKamalaHarris: Retweet if you: Have a right to know what’s in Congressional Republicans' health care plan. (This is everyone.) 5 days ago