It was so much fun. The class lasts an hour and you do get a good workout. Our instructor was Sam Montag and he was really cool. He even gave me tips on how to make my pedaling technique better. I’m definetly going back. I think I’m gonna do 3 times a week (Monday, Wednesday & Thursday).
- RT @Earl_Thomas: This game has been so good to me no regrets.. A lot is running through my mind including retirement thanks for all the pra… 1 day ago
- RT @BON_SBNation: Cincinnati will reportedly target Charlie Strong to replace Tommy Tuberville and that could save Texas some money. https:… 1 day ago
- RT @joelklatt: Tough part about Penn State and Ohio State issue is that if you flip the resume for each team the committee would have given… 1 day ago
- RT @TigerWoods: Thanks to Hero, my TGR Live staff & everyone at Tavistock for producing another world-class event. It felt good to compete… 1 day ago
- RT @darrenrovell: Tiger Woods made $107,000 today, his first on-course paycheck since he made $129,600 on August 23, 2015 1 day ago