- RT @AmericanOutlaws: These were passed throughout in the AO Section tonight. Our message to @balogun is very simple: Join U.S. Signed,… 13 hours ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CqTz8HxPQyS/… 16 hours ago
- Magnificent! #PinkFloyd #DarkSideOfTheMoon 50th anniversary 2023 remaster youtu.be/k9ynZnEBtvw 3 days ago
- Drinking a Phantom Bride by @belchingbeaver at @bjsrestaurants — untp.beer/s/c1258762444 3 days ago
- RT @altclassicmusic: https://t.co/Y5sqGD8A09 3 days ago
Like I said in my blog. I don’t get the “first african-american” president thing.
1) his mother is white
2) his dad was from Kenya
3) his childhood years consisted of hawaii and indonesian schools
I actually consider him more white than african american (or just african).
I know a lot of african americans. Obama represents about the 5% I know in my little world in Alief which consisted of 50% african american in highschool. He’s more hawaiian than anything.
Glad McCain made the crowd shut up when they started booing when McCain said he talked to Obama and congratulated him. Seriously. Obama won, why would you boo him?