- #15 @ Carrollton, Texas instagram.com/p/COrLplrHO-Xy… 6 hours ago
- RT @anyjimbour: Que no se nos olvide.... esto no se ha acabado. Aún cuando ud tenga su vacuna. Cuídese y cuide a los demás. 8 hours ago
- Family selfie. @ Carrollton, Texas instagram.com/p/COojsRGH9uRG… 1 day ago
- After Shabu Shabu @mannashabubbqtx. Tori’s call for her birthday family dinner. It was so good! We’ll definitely be… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- #DeleteFacebook mashable.com/article/how-de… 4 days ago
Author Archives: Ricardo
Yeah, it’s been a while since I’ve set foot in this blog. Work has been keeping me busy (which is a good thing). I’ll try to post some new stuff…
We are back from our trip to the Dominican Republic. We had lotsa fun and will post with more detail pretty soon. Right now we are just trying to take today and get back into the swing of things. We are definately looking forward to tomorrow morning.
I will be posting many of the tons of pictures and videos we took. For now, here’s a little taste (click to enlarge).
Isabel played her first soccer game. Sorry there are not many action pictures or video of her goals. I was busy sheering cheering (that accent pops out every once in a while 🙂 ).
[media id=59 width=512 height=414]
And this is why I try to get my news from BBC. Dan Rather takes the US news organizations to task.
[media id=57 width=425 height=354]
Decided to change the look of the site a bit.
Things will be changing here and there while I get to know this theme and its settings.