- Reposted from @pattonoswalt - #regrann instagram.com/p/CA4PrbzFVfnW… 4 hours ago
- Reposted from @texasfootball - #regrann instagram.com/p/CA4OpHkFk-uC… 4 hours ago
- I agree with Kevin S. This is an awesome brew. Peanut buttery but not too sweet as some golden stouts can get. Oh,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- RT @sehlinger3: I Stand With You🤞🏾🤞🏻 #BlackLivesMatter https://t.co/LgnIirU0Y7 1 day ago
- Very good triple. - Drinking a Hoptimum by @SierraNevada @ Untappd at Home — untp.beer/s/c901379060 1 day ago
Author Archives: Ricardo
Yeah, it’s been a while since I’ve set foot in this blog. Work has been keeping me busy (which is a good thing). I’ll try to post some new stuff…
We are back from our trip to the Dominican Republic. We had lotsa fun and will post with more detail pretty soon. Right now we are just trying to take today and get back into the swing of things. We are definately looking forward to tomorrow morning.
I will be posting many of the tons of pictures and videos we took. For now, here’s a little taste (click to enlarge).
Isabel played her first soccer game. Sorry there are not many action pictures or video of her goals. I was busy sheering cheering (that accent pops out every once in a while 🙂 ).
[media id=59 width=512 height=414]