- #15 @ Carrollton, Texas instagram.com/p/COrLplrHO-Xy… 6 hours ago
- RT @anyjimbour: Que no se nos olvide.... esto no se ha acabado. Aún cuando ud tenga su vacuna. Cuídese y cuide a los demás. 8 hours ago
- Family selfie. @ Carrollton, Texas instagram.com/p/COojsRGH9uRG… 1 day ago
- After Shabu Shabu @mannashabubbqtx. Tori’s call for her birthday family dinner. It was so good! We’ll definitely be… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- #DeleteFacebook mashable.com/article/how-de… 4 days ago
Category Archives: Family
I have to get this down before I forget about the moment…
We were driving from the hotel to the airport through the Dominican Republic countryside to come back home and Isabel turned to Ricardo and said:
Papi – I love you…thank you for showing me your world.
Talk about a special moment…still brings tears to my eyes!! That is what being a parent is all about!!
Just had to share! 🙂
We are back from our trip to the Dominican Republic. We had lotsa fun and will post with more detail pretty soon. Right now we are just trying to take today and get back into the swing of things. We are definately looking forward to tomorrow morning.
I will be posting many of the tons of pictures and videos we took. For now, here’s a little taste (click to enlarge).
The Easter Bunny brought the girls a bike and a trike early on Thursday so they could enjoy it while Mima & Bobby were here.
Here are some pictures of our visit to the Dallas Zoo with Mima & Bobby.
Tonight my grandfather passed away. I haven’t seen him in a while since he lives in Dominican Republic but I already miss him. I am sad that I wasn’t able to see him recently but I am thankful that he met Tommie.
He is now gone but he will live forever in me and through me. From the many visit to the finca teaching us to ride horses and milk cows. To teaching us to always say thank you, not to whistle at the table while eating a meal and doing things for others “con mucho gusto y fina voluntad”. For always correcting my Spanish so I could speak eloquently (finish your words; r’s and s’s). For showing me to respect others for who they were and how they treated people. For enjoying life, music and poetry.
1924 – 2008
Louis: Looking good, Billy Ray!
Billy Ray: Feeling good, Louis!
Merry Christmas y’all. Hope Santa brought you all the gifts you wanted.