- Reposted from @pattonoswalt - #regrann instagram.com/p/CA4PrbzFVfnW… 4 hours ago
- Reposted from @texasfootball - #regrann instagram.com/p/CA4OpHkFk-uC… 4 hours ago
- I agree with Kevin S. This is an awesome brew. Peanut buttery but not too sweet as some golden stouts can get. Oh,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- RT @sehlinger3: I Stand With You🤞🏾🤞🏻 #BlackLivesMatter https://t.co/LgnIirU0Y7 1 day ago
- Very good triple. - Drinking a Hoptimum by @SierraNevada @ Untappd at Home — untp.beer/s/c901379060 1 day ago
Category Archives: General
Isabel had her very first soccer game this past Saturday. It was the cutest thing watching 6 little girls who had never played before and had no clue of what to do running all over the field in all directions. Isabel had a blast and scored 2 goals.
I can’t wait for the next one this weekend!! Hopefully Ricky can get some of the pictures and video up from the game.
The view outside right now:
Please say a prayer for my friend Gabby. She has been battling cancer for over a year and things are not looking good for her right now. She is only 36 years old and has 3 young children and a husband. She had been in remission and was making a remarkable recovery but now the cancer has returned and is much worse this time around. Please say a prayer for her.
We love you!!! Tommie, Isabel, Vittoria and Jessie
Hope you had a great birthday!